HPSOS conducts the registration process for class 10th and 12th final exams every year in the month of October. The HPSOS Application Form is usually released online on the official website of the board for the candidates to apply.
Also, candidates must note that their registration for HPSOS 10th & 12th Exam will be closed till the last date notified by the Board.
The online platform makes the registration process easy for the candidates, and the candidates are required to pay the registration fee on time to get the admit card on time.
Candidates who fail to complete the registration process within the specified period will not be allowed to appear for the HPSOS Board Exam.
Application Process 2023
Candidates who want to appear in any examination conducted by the board they have to apply online on the official portal of the board.
Online application will be considered only on receipt of hard copy of the same along with necessary documents and legal formalities.
In case of online application submission by the Head of the concerned school, it is necessary to submit the scanned copy of the certificate along with the online data, which has been verified by the school and found correct in all respects. Failure to do so will lead to rejection of the online application form.
In case of wrong submission of application, which has not been verified and any error is found in the data submitted online by the school, a case will be placed against the head of the concerned school before the Director of Education for departmental action.
HPSOS 2023 10th 12th Online Form Dates
01 Aug 2023 to 07 Oct 2023 (without late fee)
From 08 October 2023 to 15 October 2023 (with late fee of Rs 250)
16 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 (with late fee of Rs.50)
From 01 November 2023 to 30 November 2023 (with late fee of Rs.500)
How To Apply Online HP Open School 10th &12th Exam Form 2023
- Visit the official website of HP Board – www.hpbose.org.
- In the primary menu of the home page, click on the “Notifications” option.
- On the new page that appears, look for the link “Application for 10th, +2 Examination 2023” and click on it.
- The application form page will be displayed where you will have to provide the required credentials and log in.
- Candidates must take a print out of the registration form and fill it under the guidance of the school authorities.
- After completing the payment process, candidates must take a print out of the submitted registration form for future reference.